Boot camp for your brain!
1) First player in the state to win Class 1 Top Gun Award
2) First player in the state to win Class 2 Top Gun Award
3) First player in the state to win Top Recruiter Award by recruiting 12 new players
4) First school in the state to win School Powerhouse Award for having 24 players
5) First County in the state to win County Powerhouse Award for having 48 players
6) First Team in the state to win the Top Team Award by winning 6 tournaments
Not for Wimps!
"There is NO conclusive proof that "brain fitness" computer games protect your memory. If you want activities — that are backed by solid evidence — to help protect memory, concentration and thinking ability, play board games, learn a language and engage in regular exercise.
From Consumer Reports On Health magazine. © Copyright 2015 Consumers Union of U.S., Inc., doing business as Consumer Reports.
Become Fully Alive!